Our Privacy Promise
Who is responsible for your data?
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. The data controller is Millennium Star Ltd T/A MSL Furniture (Company Registration Number – 06694442) registered office at Unit 4 Enterprise House, Walton On Thames, Surrey KT12 2SD
Why do we collect your information?
- To process your orders – confirmation, delivery and after sales
- To offer best possible service to you
- To communicate with you
- To improve your customer experience
- To comply with relevant law and regulations
What Information we collect?
- Information you provide us through our website, placing an order with us by phone, email, social medium or our website. This information may include personal details such as name , email or postal address and telephone number.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our website, this includes products, pages you visit, search terms, length of stay. This data is collected by cookies and analytics tags used on our website, details of which are available under the Cookies Policy on this page
Where does my Information go?
- We may share Information with logistics partners to process and full your order, only limited information is supplied to ensure delivery of your items
- We may share information on sales and website usage for our own research and analytical purposes.
- We may share information with relevant companies to provide after care for your product, only limited information is supplied
- We may share information with government or law enforcement agencies to comply with our legal obligations.
How we store your personal data?
How long do we keep your information for ?
- Data is only kept for the duration and for the purpose for which it was collected. We will ensure the data is securely deleted when it is no longer required.
- You have a right to access information we hold about you i’e information relating to previous orders place with us
- You have a right to amend or rectify any information we hold about you
- You have a right to erase or delete any date we hold about you
- You have a right to object to our use and processing of your data
Questions And Complaints
If you have any questions in relations to your personal information we hold, please contact us at :
Email – email@example.com
To make full use of the online shopping experience of our website on your laptop, computer, tablet or mobile phone you will be asked to accept cookies.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small piece of information stored by your browser on your laptop, computer, tablet or mobile phone. The information relates to web pages visited thus ensuring subsequent searches faster and smoother. Cookies do not store personal information.
If you’re not keen for your personal device to accept cookies or you want to delete existing cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser to disable or delete cookies.